From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Somerville
Sent: 23. helmikuuta 2021 20:19
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Impossible to choose Left / Right audio input #AudioIssues #BugReport

Henk,

several other users and I have confirmed that WSJT-X correctly reads from stereo channels as specified in the "Settings->Audio" panel. My test was rigorous and found no fault in the implementation. Yo do not need to refer to any files, the WSJT-X audio channel settings are visible and adjustable by you the user in the "Settings->Audio" panel.

To resolve your issue you must investigate your setup outside of WSJT-X, the problem does not lie within the WSJT-X impelemention.

On 23/02/2021 18:13, Henk PA0C wrote:

Bill,

Good to hear there is no problem in WSJT.

However, my problem is WSJT specific.

All other applications work OK with the same WIN10 settings/ports.

So the question becomes:

- where and in what files do I find the specific WSJT audio settings.

I presume I have to dig into those to get my problem resolved.

73 Henk

Henk