locked Re: 2.3.0 TX No Audio after Band Change #FT8 #AudioIssues

Randy Reynard

I only change during receive - it wouldn't make sense to do it in transmit.

The connection is exactly as it was with 2.2.0, the ONLY change was to upgrade to 2.3.0.

I'm using an Icom 7300 with a shielded USB cable that has toroids on both ends to avoid RFI - which can't be an issue during RX.

The CAT control has no issue putting the radio into TX, there's just no audio.   If I use the "halt Tx" button, and then "Enable Tx" while responding to a CQ, there's no audio.

To get audio to start again, I have to initiate a CQ, then "Halt Tx" and "Enable TX", sometimes 2 or 3 times.

I don't know how else to describe this.