locked Re: 2.3.0 TX No Audio after Band Change #FT8 #AudioIssues

Dj Merrill

I have also noticed this behaviour in 2.4.0-rc1.  I have two separate installations of the software on two Rasperry Pi 4s running Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster).  Each RPi is dedicated to a different radio (uBITX via a Signalink USB and a Yaesu FT-991a via the built in USB).  Both setups will transmit with no audio on the first transmission after starting the software.

I have not noticed the missing audio when changing bands.  A quick test just now did not see this issue happen when changing between bands on my setup.

-Dj