locked Re: 2.3.0 TX No Audio after Band Change #FT8 #AudioIssues

Mike Hennes

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 04:29 PM, Reino Talarmo wrote:

I only change bands while receiving. The missing audio is often noticed on the first transmit after starting the program as well. The same fix as noted earlier works in that case also,

Mike — KE0ND

>Hi,

Could you provide more details how exactly you change bands to get that happen?

Do you change it during receiving timeslot or during transmit timeslot? Transmission should stop (Enable Tx goes off), if band is changed in the middle of transmission! I am interested to repeat it, but not managed by now.

73, Reino OH3mA