locked Re: WSJT-X Suggestion Box #Q65

Joe WB9SBD

Can someone send me a Link to where I can learn about this "Q65"?

Joe WB9SBD

On 2/20/2021 11:56 AM, neil_zampella wrote:

Michel,

you can go on the hamapps groups.io group and ask for such a feature.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/20/2021 11:35 AM, Michel Bernard VE2BJG wrote:
Bingo !
Here is my turnaround:  Use JTalert's "Out of shack" alert. There is a provision there for "Any new decodes".

Works fine. You have to use a very short wav file because the alarm is triggered for the number of stations that show up. Even setting Alert Repeat to 1, the wav file will be played the number of stations there... It would be fine if there was a "Any single new decode" button but the option does not exist.

I can live with that mitigation for now since I will be using it for rare 6m openings. If the band opens, I then get the alarm that warns me and then leave the kitchen/TV and go to the PC.