locked 2.3.0 TX No Audio after Band Change #FT8 #AudioIssues

Randy Reynard

Edited

After changing bands in 2.3.0, there's initially no audio on TX.  No other changes were made during the installation except the installation.  I'm using an IC-7300  - internal sound card.

I've disovered I can get audio working again by sending a CQ (it won't have audio but will enable TX), halting transmission and sending again.  Then Audio is transmitted.

I've talked with multiple users who are having the same issue with the following:

IC-7300
FT-891
Elecraft K3
IC-9100
IC-7410

I have rechecked the settings.  I'm open to suggestions, but since this is happening with multiple users and radios, I have to believe it's something related to the upgrade to 2.3.0.