locked Re: Extraneous info in the Single-Period Decode window #Q65

Bill Somerville

On 19/02/2021 14:42, ve4cy wrote:
I think I have this Q65 figured out now..   Just one more question.  (I tried searching but couldn't find a keyword that provided any help).

I get endless lines of unwanted info in the Single Period Decode window.  They occur every thirty seconds.   They consist of UTC Time, DT dB freq etc..

When leaving my system on for an hour or so unattended to monitor band conditions over time, the valid decodes get buried under this stuff requiring me to do a lot of scrolling to locate them.
I'm wondering if this is normal, or if there is some way to turn the 'feature' off.

73 de Jim VE4CY
Hi Jim,

they are removed for the next release.