locked Re: Sudden blindness to sound card and ports windows 10 #AudioIssues #Cat_RigControl #IssueReport

Chris

Wow! Thanks Bill.  This isn't good news obviously, but it confirms my suspicion that its a windows issue most likely introduced with an update gone wrong. If you have any hints I'd love to hear them.  Otherwise, I guess I get to have the "fun" of dealing with Microsoft support.  I recall once I had a similar problem that got solved by installing a patch / mix program but that was years ago and I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called! At any rate thanks for the help.  I really would like to get this going again on this machine.

Chris, AB6QK