locked Re: Subject Tags #GeneralGroupInfo

Roger

On 17/02/2021 15:01, John, K9MM wrote:
I thought it was OK to use a new subject tag if the subject didn't already have an appropriate one at the end of the digest. I had some questions about FST4 so I sent a message with the subject line
"JT9 vs FST4 #FST4". It would have been OK if the message had gone to a moderator for review, but it actually bounced.
Hi John

That hashtag now exists and I've created others to ensure they exist for every mode.

We're bound by what is possible on groups.io and I don't think it's possible to create a hashtag in that manner.

73
Roger
G#4HZA
moderator