locked PWR slider behaviour #transmit

Nico Ebbendorf

Hi,

Trying to control the TX output with the PWR slider. My transceiver is a FTDX101D. Coding and decoding FT8 is working and also the transceiver freq. control

Observation:
Set TX power at 40 Watt using the transceiver power control knop. Then sliding the PWR control down will reduce output power but this increases automatically within a second or so to the maximum power that is set by the transceiver (in this case 40 Watt). So the power output is always the maximum that is set by the transceiver regardles the PWR slider position.

Is there anything to set in the software to correct this or do I need to go into the transceiver menu?

73, Nico PA3ADU