Re: Sudden blindness to sound card and ports windows 10 #AudioIssues #Cat_RigControl #BugReport

Chris

I think it would be better to focus on the bigger issue which is the sound card problem.
Note this capture.  The correct card shows initially as "not found".  If I click on the pick list (which I did on the bottom output list) No cards show up.
I'm pretty sure this is due to some corruption in the WSJT-X installation, but un installing and re installing does not fix it.  I'm hoping someone with good knowledge of the "under the hood" areas might shed some light on this.
To restate, all other programs see and work it the card just fine, and WSJT-X worked fine until a bit over a week ago.  This was a sudden and unexpected change.
Chris, AB6QK