Re: "Remember power settings by band" changes behavior unexpectedly #BugReport

Ken WB8UFC

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 01:01 PM, Bill Somerville wrote:
I'm not sure I see the link your subject implies, are you saying that disabling the recall Tx and Tune power by band options fixes this issue?
Hi Bill,

After using the "Tune" button, you can't just click "Enable Tx" and expect it to work because more than half the time it doesn't.
I've tested Gene's workaround (using "Halt Tx" to stop tuning instead of toggling "Tune" off) and that seems to work.
I only experience this on my IC-7300 - not my FTDX10.