Re: "Remember power settings by band" changes behavior unexpectedly #BugReport

Gene, K5PA

This is the TUNE Toggle bug I have reported in the past. The best solution offered by Joe Taylor was to not toggle the TUNE but rather click the Halt Tx button to stop tuning. This resolves the bug behavior. I use an external remote tune also and the TUNE toggle always requires the Enable Tx to miss the next transmission prior to transmitting power. I noted this in prior version of the software and it has followed to the latest release, v2.3.0 GA and v2.4.0-rc1. Once you are in the habit of following the TUNE button with the Halt Tx button, all is good.
Hope that makes sense and helps, Gene, K5PA