Re: #Cat_RigControl #mac #Cat_RigControl #mac

smith.rip@...

Hello Kell,

The only thing I see in your setting is the Transmit Audio Source. I have always set it on Rear/Data. This makes sense because your transmit data is being generated by the computer and sent to the readio via the USB cable. At least that is the way I understand it.

Hope this helps ...

Other than that your settings are the same as mine (except, of course, a different radio and driver) and I keep getting the error message. Even letting it sit ovenight didn't fix the problem. :-{

--
73, Rip K3XO