Re: #Cat_RigControl #mac #Cat_RigControl #mac

Bill Somerville

On 12/02/2021 21:13, smith.rip@... wrote:

I just swapped in my Kenwood TS-590sg and attempted to get it up and running with WSJTX. I had had this setup working nicely a few months ago but I put in a different radio for a while.

When I had difficulties ended up updating my logging program (MacLoggerDX) and JSJTX as well as the Silicon Labs USB drivers that are required for the radio.

What I get is this error:

Hamlib error: Communication timed out

rig.c(972):rig_open return while opening connection to rig

Here is my WJTX Configuration. As far as I can tell it is no different from when it was working OK before

Hi Rip,

the default baud rate for the USB virtual serial port is 115200, you have 9600 in WSJT-X which is probably wrong.