From: "Alan G4ZFQ" <alan4alan@...>
Sent: 2/12/2021 09:00:41
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Sudden "blindness" to audio windows 10 #AudioIssues #Cat_RigControl

On 12/02/2021 16:35, Chris wrote:
Thanks for the reply Bob.  Unfortunately, that isn't what is happening here.  It is still bad a day later.  Other applictions see the ports and cards just fine

Chris,

Is the required device set as Windows Default?
If so WSJT-X will not show it.
This is to stop other noises entering your TX audio.

Set something else as default.

73 Alan G4ZFQ