From: "Bob Turner" <n2scj-lists@...>
Sent: 2/11/2021 16:49:40
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Sudden "blindness" to audio windows 10 #AudioIssues #Cat_RigControl

My audio device for IC-7300  disappears when a windows update has been pending / waiting for shutdown, update, restart.  Happened 15 minutes ago when I powered off rig, and powered it on again.  I assume WSJTx had a lock on the device which was released when I shut them down, then Windows took the lock.  Upon power up of IC-7300 and restart of WSJTx, my audio device was missing as windows set a lock.  I then let shutdown, update, restart proceed.  All was fine afterwards.  This happened about 20 minutes ago.

Bob N2SCJ