locked Re: Hold Tx Freq is not selected -- Re: [WSJTX] #IssueReport

Jim Shorney

The point is that if you run QSO split you will not have to move.

Which is what the devs intended.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Tue, 09 Feb 2021 03:11:19 -0800
"Geza Szabados-Hann" <dg5lp@...> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 06:48 PM, Jim Shorney wrote:

. And 100% of those callers will face the problem of orchestrating a
quickie QSY if called by another station.
Exactly this is, what could be avoided if the TX-frequency would jump to the caller.
If I want work in split mode, I select "Hold Tx Freq". If not, I deselect it. Deselecting means "keep Tx and Rx-frequency  together". The  current behavior is inconsistent and contradicts the setting.  If I click on a station CQ-calling, the Tx-frequency jumps to the station, if I click on a station calling me, it does not jump.
I am software engineer and I have large respect for the developer team, I can really appreciate their good job.

73
Geza, DG5LP