locked Re: Lost audio #AudioIssues

Dennis Jacobson

Thank you for your answer.. Yes. I use a separate cable for the cat control and it works fine.. But when I bring up the WSJTX program it always reports that it can't open the Audio which uses USB. And yes the P&P are plug and play.. I also have a Signalink setting and waiting to be put in another system I'm building. I could put that in...  If you still have the information for the TS2000 would you send me the settings you used to set up the WSJTX program with the SL?  That would help if I move over to the SL.  .

Dennis N6NG