locked Re: #install - WSJT-X 2.3.0 Annoyance #install

Bob K4RCG

HIHIHI I find the freq box handy! :-)  I have a few FST4W skeds with DX stations and we use the freq to help ID traces of the participating stations if operating "random".  I don't know how to turn it off, but it is easier when using FST4W than "hovering" over the traces to ID the Hz.

73 de Bob
K4RCG

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 1:40 PM Jon Ermels via groups.io <n0igu=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Amen

73 de NØIGU Jon

On Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 10:01:52 AM CST, Nathern Priddy via groups.io <nbpriddy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I just downloaded and installed WSJT-X 2.3.0.  In this version, there is a little box on the waterfall that follows the cursor showing the frequency that the cursor is at.  I find this to be a distraction and an annoyance.

I've searched for a way to turn the box off, but no success.  Is there a way to turn this box off?

Barry Priddy - K5VIP/KG4BP