locked Re: Cat Control Yaesu FTDX-5000 #Cat_RigControl

Bill Somerville

On 04/02/2021 00:44, Louis Alexander wrote:
Hey Bill, well sometimes when I am sitting here monitoring 630 meters or other frequencies I occasionally want to monitor another frequency.  In the older versions such as 2.2 or 1.8, this was allowed without upsetting the wsjt program.  But now it totally is a no no.  I have loaded the newest tonight, 2.4.0 rc-1 and at least it is working for me as long as I do not push the band stack buttons.  I suppose I will have to discipline myself to a new way of doing things. Thanks for all your tedious and hard work.  I have been using WSPR etc for a good while now and enjoy seeing the new modes develop.
Hi Louis,

if you want WSJT-X to relinquish active CAT control click the "Monitor" button, to re-enable click it again.