locked Call sign not being recognized as work before question #FT8 #logging

Pat

I have one call sign that I have worked many many times many many times on the same band and I’m sure he’s getting tired of me. It is not recognized in the log as being worked before.  The call is K4TY.
I have looked in the log to see if it looks different than any other calls signs that are in the log of the program but I don’t see anything that’s different or weird. Just not being recognized anybody else experienced this? And my apology to the owner of the car sign for calling you when it says it’s a new one and I never worked before but in my log I think I got you 30 times. I’ve tried it with the software a standalone, and also with JT alert same thing.

73
n7uvh