locked Re: #Install #BugReport #WSJTX_config WSJT-X not working after 2.3.0 install #WSJTX_config #install #IssueReport

neil_zampella

I believe the choice of DEFAULT was removed as many users were not taking the time to turn off system sounds which usually head to the default sound choice, so there were WIndows sounds (as well as other audio) being Tx.

You need to properly select the correct sound inputs.  If it is indeed your computer soundcard (really not recommended) you should insure all  computer sounds are turned off.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/3/2021 3:34 PM, Jim Pruitt wrote:
I was decoding using WSJT-X 2.2.2 (64 bit) and today I installed the newest 2.3.0 (64 bit)  When I did WSJTX stopped working.  The waterfall is totally blank (not a single signal showing up despite LOTS of activity on the frequency.  Looking at the configuration had the Audio Soundcard input first as Default device Not found and then it showed it as blank and now it is back to not found. The USB sound card dongle was working with 2.2.2 but is not even seen by 2.3.0 and the dongle is flashing with the audio input.  How do I get it working?  Or should I just re install 2.2.2?

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY