locked #Install #BugReport #WSJTX_config WSJT-X not working after 2.3.0 install #WSJTX_config #install #IssueReport

Jim Pruitt

I was decoding using WSJT-X 2.2.2 (64 bit) and today I installed the newest 2.3.0 (64 bit)  When I did WSJTX stopped working.  The waterfall is totally blank (not a single signal showing up despite LOTS of activity on the frequency.  Looking at the configuration had the Audio Soundcard input first as Default device Not found and then it showed it as blank and now it is back to not found. The USB sound card dongle was working with 2.2.2 but is not even seen by 2.3.0 and the dongle is flashing with the audio input.  How do I get it working?  Or should I just re install 2.2.2?

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY