locked Re: Multiple Instances of WSJTX .. #FT8 #WSJTX_config

Bill Somerville

On 03/02/2021 22:10, Dave H wrote:

Hello,

I want to run multiple Instances of WSJTX, I found that I need to create 2 shortcuts with the following added

wsjtx --rig-name=FT-991

wsjtx --rig-name=FT-891

What I'm not clear on.? Will I end up with "2" wsjt-x adi files or is there a single shared file.

Just trying to think ahead for getting wsjt-x to Log into Log4OM

Thanks...

Hi Dave,

two separate log files, although you can make them use a single file using a symlink (use a hard link on MS Windows), with some minor restrictions on highlighting of stations worked before.