Re: Version 2.3.0 64 bit will not install #install

Bob Lewis

My Norton antivirus blocked it as “too new” and a potential threat. I just selected “install anyway” and it installed and runs fine on Windows 10. This is pretty safe if you know that you have downloaded it directly from the WSJT web site.

From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of William Perry
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2021 1:15 PM
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Version 2.3.0 64 bit will not install #install

I can’t install 2.3 either on Windows 10

N3VEZ

On Wednesday, February 3, 2021, Gary Liebisch <glieb01@...> wrote:

I have instead found a copy of 2.2.1 and it installs fine. No uninstall. So I went from 2.1.2 to 2.2.1 without issue, then I tried 2.3.0 again with a fresh download and it still fails to do anything. So obviously there is something different about the 2.3.0 install.  I am going to sit this one out, satisfied for the time being with 2.2.1 and perhaps try again at later date. Perhaps someone else will find and contribute to a solution. Thanks.
--
Gary Liebisch
W8GEL