Re: Version 2.3.0 64 bit will not install #install

William Perry

I can’t install 2.3 either on Windows 10
N3VEZ

On Wednesday, February 3, 2021, Gary Liebisch <glieb01@...> wrote:
I have instead found a copy of 2.2.1 and it installs fine. No uninstall. So I went from 2.1.2 to 2.2.1 without issue, then I tried 2.3.0 again with a fresh download and it still fails to do anything. So obviously there is something different about the 2.3.0 install.  I am going to sit this one out, satisfied for the time being with 2.2.1 and perhaps try again at later date. Perhaps someone else will find and contribute to a solution. Thanks.
--
Gary Liebisch
W8GEL