locked Re: #install - WSJT-X 2.3.0 Annoyance #install

Bill Somerville

On 03/02/2021 15:47, Nathern Priddy via groups.io wrote:
I just downloaded and installed WSJT-X 2.3.0.  In this version, there is a little box on the waterfall that follows the cursor showing the frequency that the cursor is at.  I find this to be a distraction and an annoyance.

I've searched for a way to turn the box off, but no success.  Is there a way to turn this box off?

Barry Priddy - K5VIP/KG4BP

Hi Barry,

sorry, there's not.

This is going to sound trite, but if you don't like it then don't move the mouse pointer around the Wide Graph plots.