locked #Logging #logging

Ray, W4BYG <w4byg@...>

I'm a fairly new user of WSJT-X/JTAlert. I am using FT8 mostly, but can not get WSJT-X to talk to LOG4OM. They are supposed to be compatible. I have done all the config in both programs I can see need to be done, but apparently I'm missing something.

Also, as LOG4OM is not getting the data, is there a way to import the existing comma separated WSJTX.log file, into LOG4OM?

Is there anyone onboard who is using the same logging program, that would help me find the problem?

Your assistance would be appreciated.
Ray, W4BYG
--
They say a smart person learns from their mistakes.  A
wise person learns from the mistakes of others.