locked Re: Automatic power up of rig #WSJTX_config

Bill Somerville

On 03/02/2021 00:40, Gordon GI6ATZ via groups.io wrote:
Hi Bill

The rig is an Icom 9700 and all other CAT functions seem to work OK

Gordon
GI6ATZ
Hi Gordon,

so I can see what is happening; put the attached file into your WSJT-X configuration files directory (on MS Windows that is the same as the log files directory "Menu->File->Open log directory"), then restart WSJT-X, do the minimum steps to reproduce the issue, then quit WSJT-X. You will have a new file on your Desktop called WSJT-X_RigControl.log, send me that file for analysis please (g4wjs <at> classdesign <dot> com) ?

You can delete the log file and the wsjtx_log_config.ini file once you have sent the log file.