locked Re: #Cat_RigControl FT-817 Hamlib issues #Cat_RigControl

Kevin Utzy

Bill,

I feel dumb only because I should know better after all these years.  I should have tried running FT-817 Commander first to double check.  Ugg.  Sure enough the cable was unplugged.  I forgot to put it in when reconnecting the antenna.

I had no clue those settings were wrong.  The I have used “1” stop-bit for ever it seems for 9600 and 38400.  Handshake I always have as none.  I think I got that from N1MM recommended settings.

Sorry to have needlessly bothered you.  At least I can use FT-817 vs. FT-857 again!  😊

Thank you.

73, Kevin KX4KU