locked WSJT-X instance manager #transmit

Amos Sobel 4X4MF

I am using 4 instances of WSJT-X and JTALERT with Flex 6600 radio. Sometimes I make a dangerous mistake: I call a DX on one instance while I am still calling another DX on another instance. This makes the radio transmit alternatly every 15 or 30 seconds on 2 frequencies and 2 antennas. Since some of the antennas tune slowly SWR and gets high  and in addition the power amplifier duty cycle can get almost 100% when one instance is on Tx even and the other on Tx odd. The risk grows higher when using a linear  amplifier.
I was once told that this problem can't be solved by WSJT-X because there in no communication between instances. So let's create such  communication and call in Instance Manager.
I envision Instance Manager as a small task in the background monitoring the Tx command output by all WSJT-X instances. When more then one Tx commands appear, all Tx commends are blocked. Alternatively: Each instance is given a set priority. Only the highest priority instance is allowed to transmit.
I believe  there are other WSJT-X users worried by this problem.

Who will volunteer to write the WSJT-X Instance Manager?

Amos Sobel 4X4MF