locked #linux No uninstall for Debian on amd64? #linux

Frode Igland

When translating the WSJT-X 2.3.0 User Manual into Norwegian (sent to Joe yesterday for publication), I noticed that there are no instructions/code for uninstalling Debian on amd64. For installation the User Manual section 3.2 reads:
I have checked the User Manual for all versions back to WSJT-X 1.8 and no uninstall instruction are mentioned for Debian on amd64. For the other Linux distributions and processors there are uninstall instructions all the way, reading: sudo dpkg -P wsjtx

There may be perfectly good reasons why, but as I am not a Linux user myself I simply don't know. Can someone enlighten me on how to uninstall WSJT-X for Debian on amd64? Any reason why it should not be "sudo dpkg -P wsjtx" like the other distributions and processors?

73, Frode LA6VQ