locked Re: West Mountain Radio RIGblaster Blue #IssueReport #bluetooth

Bill Somerville

On 28/01/2021 20:25, Sholto Fisher wrote:

Hello to all. I’m not sure this is the right forum for my question so apologies if sent to the wrong place.

I work for West Mountain Radio and our Bluetooth audio RIGblaster doesn’t appear to work properly with WSJT-X although it did with previous versions and still does with other popular digital mode software.

I’m hoping I can speak with a WSJT-X developer and offer a RIGblaster Blue interface for debugging/testing.

Can anyone suggest a contact?

73

Sholto

K7TMG

Hi Sholto,

I assume the audio interface is not the problem. If your interface provides transparent CAT protocol pass through there should be no issue with CAT either. What are the symptoms?