Inclosed is what I got.

Jim Quick / N4ULE
jimn4ule@...

On Jan 26, 2021, at 11:39 AM, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

On 26/01/2021 15:28, James Quick wrote:
Hello Bill,

I Just installed macOS Catalina on an external SSD drive and installed wsjtx 2.3.0-rc4 and everything works great with Catalina. Restarted macOS Big Sur and ran wsjtx 2.3.0-rc4 and got that crash again. So it has to be something between my computer Big Sur and wsjtx 2.3.0-rc4. I deleted the INI file and the wsjtx folder and started all over and still got the error. Thanks for any help or advice.

73
Hi Jim,

sorry for the delay in sorting this issue out. So I can get some more information on what is happening, here is a version of WSJT-X with more debugging information, it should provide more detail in any crash report that gets created.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnh3tnn3kockrls/wsjtx-2.3.0-rc4-Darwin-psk-diags.dmg?dl=1

Also attached is a diagnostic logging configuration file that will turn on tracing for the PSKReporter reporting facility that seems to be involved with prior crashes you have seen. Put the attached file into your ~/Library/Preferences/ directory then run the version above, you can run it directly from the DMG, there's no need to install it. If it crashes then send me the crash report, also there will be a file on your Desktop called WSJT-X.log, send me that too please?