locked Re: #GeneralGroupInfo Contest Log #GeneralGroupInfo

Bill Somerville

Hi Robie,

it contains all contest QSOs up until you clear it.

On 17/01/2021 21:49, Robie wrote:

Bill & Neil,

Thanks for the information.  One more question.  Does the contest log contain QSOs for only the current contest?

Robie - AJ4F

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 1:39 PM neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

The contest log is actually a database table, there is no file.   You can export the entries to a file however.

As far as what's the the WSJTX_log, there is no separate 'flag', but you can take a look at what was received and sent, most contests you won't see the SNR but a 599, and so on.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 1/17/2021 1:20 PM, Robie wrote:
When using WSJTX in a contest the program produces a page called Contest Log which displays the contacts made in the contest.  I'm looking for the location of this file. I see that they are in the regular WSJTX log.  Are they identified with some type of "flag" to separate them from regular contacts or are they also stored in a separate file somewhere?

Robie - AJ4F