locked Re: WSPR Rx not reporting to PSK Reporter #WSJTX_config

Bill Somerville

On 17/01/2021 20:50, Fred wrote:
Hello all
With WSJT-x up and running I receive FT-8 and I can check PSK Reporter and quickly see the the decoded signals from my station.
When I switch to WSPR mode in WSJT-x I see the stations decoded in WSJT-x.
But I can not see any WSPR signals on PSK Reporter from my station.

I would assume that since I see the FT-8 signals are reporting correctly to PSK Reporter then everything is setup up correctly.

I just started playing with receiving WSPR on 630m
That's how I found the problem.

Any help would be great..

73
Fred KB4QZH
Hi Fred,

we do not send WSPR spots to PSK Reporter, they go to a similar service WSPRnet.org.