locked Re: Being called when just monitoring and not transmitting

Williams, G (af8c)

I am late to this party.  As far as I know there is nothing to prevent me from turning off Monitor and then scrolling the Band Activity window back a really large amount of time, and then clicking on a stale entry which puts it into the RX Frequency window, and then clicking Enable TX. And there I go calling someone who has not been active for a great amount of time.
--73, Glenn, AF8C

On 1/13/2021 7:06 AM, Austin 2E0MNV via groups.io wrote:
>This is expected behaviour and is considered normal. I'm just curious why it happens

Avast logo