Re: CAT/PTT Delay when WSJT-X controlling DXlab Commander #Cat_RigControl #BugReport

Tony Collett

My K3 uses LPBridge to integrate, also with DXLabs programs and it also "stutters" on changing frequencies (not band changes but changes of Tx QRG in the audio bandwidth).
It might sometimes cause up to a 5 second delay on FT8 (doesn't seem to affect FT4 as much) but 90% of the time I still get a response to my call so don't assume the delay in starting a transmission causes you not to make the contact.

My PTT is with VOX from a SignaLink not hardware and if I don't change my Tx QRG just prior to a transmission there is no delay.

GL with the new PC
73
Tony G4NBS