Re: #Cat_RigControl rig control for SDR-Console SDR-Radio (advice requested) #Cat_RigControl

Lawrence Godek

Well i do.  I use SDR Console, Voicemeeter Banana and WSJT hooked to JT alert.  Took a bit to get it figured out but it do work and works quite well.  I do not use it to transmit though, only receive.  Not figured out the other direction yet.

Larry

On 1/13/2021 8:02 AM, N8CVW wrote:
Dick, All,

I’m having no joy with trying com0com control pair between SDRC and WSJTX ...

I mention TS2000 because SDRC emulates TS2000 as a target radio, which has an Airspy HF+.

Rather than drive you nuts with all of my prognostications,

is anyone linking WSJTX & SDRC using a virtual serial pair (eg, com0com),

who can give me a list of configuration steps including handshake settings ?

Just one little prognostication :

- I believe Omnirig is to operate in the middle between WSJTX and SDRC(3.0.22).

Paul
N8CVW

On Jan 12, 2021, at 12:07 PM, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:

Hi Dennis,

What exactly are you trying to do?  Interface the TS-2000 to WSJT?  I am not that familiar with the TS-2000 interface, I should be since I did own one, but I think it needs a physical RS-232 connection between the computer and the radio.  You would not need com0com, just a USB to RS232 adapter and a straight RS-232 cable.

73
Dick - KC3EF