locked Re: Involuntary CQing

Reino Talarmo

On Jan 12, 2021, at 16:13, Martin G0HDB <marting0hdb@gmail.com> wrote:
How long do you want it to stick for?
Until I change it.
Any amendments to the Tx6 message don't persist through a WSJT-X restart (which includes a swap to a different configuration) but in my experience I'm pretty sure that a modified Tx6 message persists throughout any band and mode changes, which to me seems more than sufficient.
Tried it again today but too the msg is too long. Can’t give the grid that way.
Hi Gary,

Could you share what you exactly put into Tx6? It can support numbers 000 to 999 or letters up to four characters e.g. EURO. Those need to follow CQ e.g. CQ ASIA AG0N FN01 should be fine.

So it can be longer than 13 characters that is the limit in Tx5, but there are strict rules what and where it can accept typing.

73, Reino OH3mA