From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sherwin, VE7HQT
Sent: 12. tammikuuta 2021 15:43
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] How to complete a QSO when both hams have non-standard call sign? #FT8 #NewUser #QSO_practices

Hello,

I use DV9/VE7HQT as my call since my QTH is in the Philippines.

When I answer a CQ of another ham with a non-standard DX prefixed call sign, we were both stuck in a never ending loop since we both could not send the dB signal strengths.

For those who use non-standard call sign, how do you complete your QSOs with another ham who also has a non-standard call sign? I've read the developer's note regarding non-standard calls, but it doesn't offer any advice on this issue.

73,
Sherwin