locked Re: Involuntary CQing

Reino Talarmo

Hi,

> You quickly kill WSJT-X, and Restart
You enable Tx, and suddenly 6 stations are calling you, and the DX is long gone.  You're calling CQ unintentionally.

I think that you have a minor failure in your thinking.

After a restart you don’t have a selected target except CQ. Why not first receive and try to find again that super rare DX and select it before enabling TX?

Of course you could also type the rare DX call into “DX call” field and select proper “Tx even/1st” depending what DX happened to use and put your TX to a free spot and only then Enable Tx, I think.

Or have I missed something?

73, Reino OH3mA