locked Re: WebSDR for wsjtx... #GeneralGroupInfo

Phil Davidson

Hi Reino.  Here are some links to SDR systems.  These links and more on my web site  ..  http://www.maghull-scene.co.uk/radio.htm

http://rsgb.org/main/operating/web-sdr-receiver/

http://www.websdr.org/

http://kiwisdr.com/

For VHF and above try the Southampton site

Regards – Phil (G0DOR)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10