locked sticky Re: #special Updated group format and rules #special

Nick Norman

On 06/01/2021 10:56, groups@thebluecastle.org.uk wrote:
On 06/01/2021 02:08, Kenneth Williams wrote:
I just want to make sure that I understand this new process.
When I tried to put a hashtag in my subject line of a new message and did not select a hashtag from the existing list, my message would not post and I got a message telling me that only moderators can add new hashtags.  Is this the correct and expected behavior?  I am asking because this is not what I expected from the example showing "'This is a sample message #test'".

I just want to make sure that I am using the process correctly and that the tag I use must come from the list of existing tags.

Thanks

Ken
KC6PUQ

Sorry to but in but - that means, I think, that those of us who never use the web interface can't use the tags, unless we know the list.

Looks like I'll only be lurking from now on - Oh well, that's progress I suppose.

73
Nick
M0HGU

Moderator's note:

The list of hashtags can be found here and there is no need to log into groups.io to access this:-
https://wsjtx.groups.io/g/main/hashtags

G#4HZA