From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kenneth Williams
Sent: 6. tammikuuta 2021 3:45
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] Missing gridsquare info in the ADI file #logging

I see a problem where about 5% of the entries in my adi file are missing the gridsquare information.
The normal format is "...AANN FT8 ..." but what I see instead is "... FT8 ..." (the gridsquare data count is 0 and the grid of the contact is missing).  The net result is that I sometimes work contacts and grids that I have already worked so it is not disastrous.   Is this a known problem?

I am running V2.2.2 on a Windows 7 machine.

Thanks

Ken
KC6PUQ