Re: Missing gridsquare info in the ADI file #logging

Kenneth Williams

Hmm.  If the message I sent looks confusing it is because, although I think that I entered the relevant parts of the ADI file entry, something about this system seems to have eaten the information that was enclosed between the 'less-than' and 'greater-than' signs.  I think that is was treated like an HTML tag or something.

To clarify, an entry in the ADI file looks like ... 'less-than'gridsquare:4'greater-than'AANN ..., what I am seeing is a value of 0 for the gridsquare length value (e.g. gridsquare:0) and the grid info is missing.

I hope that this make better sense now.

Ken

KC6PUQ