locked sticky Re: #special Updated group format and rules #special

Kenneth Williams

I just want to make sure that I understand this new process.
When I tried to put a hashtag in my subject line of a new message and did not select a hashtag from the existing list, my message would not post and I got a message telling me that only moderators can add new hashtags.  Is this the correct and expected behavior?  I am asking because this is not what I expected from the example showing "'This is a sample message #test'".

I just want to make sure that I am using the process correctly and that the tag I use must come from the list of existing tags.

Thanks

Ken
KC6PUQ