Re: Auto Uploading to LOTW and QRZ

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

Both JTAlerts and GridTracker will upload to QRZ but you have to be a paying member and have the API number. Else you have to use something like LogPublisher with DXKeeper as Rob suggested. I tried that but had issues so I just decided to pay for the lowest level QRZ service (XML).

Both will also upload to LoTW. DXKeeper will also upload to LoTW but you need JTA or GT to get the QSO to DXKeeper.

+ WSJT-X can log QSOs directly to DXLab. See

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect

+ With this interoperation, callsigns in the WSJT-X Band Activity panel are color-coded for award need (DXCC, IOTA, Marathon, VUCC, WAS, WAZ, WPX) and participation in eQSL and LoTW.

73,

Dave, AA6YQ