De: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] En nombre de Georgina
Joyce
Enviado el: lunes, 4 de enero de 2021 23:44
Para: WSJTX@groups.io
Asunto: [WSJTX] WSJT-X on Raspberry Pi setup

Hello All,

I installed WSJT-X on a Raspberry Pi 400 as I wanted to see if orca screen
reader could enable me to navigate the interface. I am glad to say I have
been able to set my call and grid. Set my TS-590SG cat control and match the
settings I use on Windows. I was also able to select the message macro for
calling CQ with my call and grid. So it is the audio settings next. I
wondered if I could do this from the command line? I have used aumix and
alsa before but down't know how to address the sound card device. I see from
lsusb there was a lot of information regarding the TS-590SG connection. Any
help on getting this set up would be appreciated, more driven by the
terminal the better.

Thanks,

Georgina

Call: M0EBP